Standardized treatment summary and survivorship care plan templates that can be used across medical oncology, including blood disorders. Target audiences for this information are medical oncology patients and their referring/primary care physicians.
ASTRO Care Plan
Standardized treatment summary and survivorship care plan templates that can be used across radiation oncology. Target audiences for this information are radiation oncology patients and their referring/primary care physicians.
Commission on Cancer (CoC)
EQUICARE CS meets CoC Continuum of Care Services Standards 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 – patient navigation, psychosocial distress screening and survivorship care plan. ECS includes a targeted action lists for monitoring CoC compliance which identifies compliance issues relative to CoC standards and provides analytics to report results to your hospital cancer committee and ACoS.
American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Screening
Standardized follow-up template to track lung screening patients and collect data that can be uploaded to the ACR Lung Cancer Screening Registry.
Equicare CS (ECS) is a Complete EHR or ONC Health IT product that has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
EQUICARE CS supports NAPBC standards such as documenting and reporting on Breast Cancer Conference, tracking the Patient Navigation process, providing an entire library of educational resources for patients as well as a complete treatment summary and survivorship care plan at the end of treatment.
SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
We’re thrilled to announce that Equicare Health has achieved our SOC 2 Type 2 certification! This achievement further proves our commitment to protect our customers’ data. Thank you to our partners Vanta and Johanson for guiding us through this process.
SOC 2 report is available upon request with a signed NDA.
The Quality Policy of Equicare Health Inc. (EHI) is to maintain a quality management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose, and the context of the organization.
It is the policy of EHI to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders, and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, and all other requirements applicable to our scope and activities;
- Provide the necessary resources of equipment, training for staff and any other requirements that will allow them to deliver an excellent product / service;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this Quality Policy;
- Maintain the QMS that will achieve our objectives and seek continual improvement or feedback for the effectiveness and performance of our overall QMS program.