Title: Senior Web Application Developer
Revision date: January 11, 2022
About Equicare Health
Equicare’s software is used by hospitals and cancer centers to improve the lives of cancer patients around the world. We’re passionate about making a great product that transforms cancer care and delights our customers.
Based in Vancouver’s vibrant Broadway and Cambie neighbourhood, Equicare Health is an industry leading provider of comprehensive care coordination software that improves clinical outcomes for patients, optimizes revenue generation, and enables care providers to operate more efficiently.
At Equicare, we are passionate about our products and serving our customers to help transform cancer care. If you are a bright and ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to be a part of a fun team culture, then Equicare is the right fit for you.
As our customer base continues to expand, we’re looking for a great senior developer to lend their expertise to applications that are valued in cancer treatment facilities across the globe.
Do you want to work shoulder to shoulder with a passionate group of developers driven by innovation and quality? Will your fresh ideas be the next big thing for our web applications?
We offer competitive compensation & benefits, flexible working conditions, and an enthusiastic team culture
This position is eligible for remote work during Pacific Time zone office hours.
You’ll report to the Director of Development, working in a varied role that includes functional analysis, architecture, design, development, and development testing. You’ll help make our customers successful.
- Develop React/Redux and .NET API web applications meeting our customers’ needs.
- Maintain and enhance ASP.NET web applications meeting our customers’ needs.
- Work on a big part of our product life cycle – from functional analysis and design through development testing – in a collaborative team environment.
- Help us leverage technologies and best practices to deliver valuable products.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software product development
- Web application / REST API development
- Experience with the Microsoft stack: SQL Server, IIS, .NET Framework, .NET Core / .NET 6.0
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies: Scrum
- Experience providing mentorship to junior developers
- A university degree or diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Your Skills and Expertise
- You’re a great communicator who excels working in team environments
- Crafting and maintaining excellent software solutions is a passion
- You really understand web application security
- You’re analytical, and love solving problems
Added Bonus If…
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Experience with Docker development
- You’ve worked with .NET Web Forms
- You’ve created .NET Windows application
- You’ve worked with HL7 / FHIR interfaces
- You have a good sense of humour!
If you have what it takes and want to join a company with tremendous growth potential, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.