Installation & Training
Equicare provides you with the flexibility to deploy EQUICARE CS™ (ECS) in the environment that best suits your organization. We can provide you with a secure, cloud based hosting solution, a turnkey package that includes hardware, or use your existing equipment to set up a virtual environment in which to deploy ECS.
We’ve worked hard to make ECS user friendly and intuitive so that you can easily incorporate it into your program. But to get the most from ECS, you’ll benefit from our support, and that’s why we provide a comprehensive installation and training program, with a team of clinical, technical and product experts to guide your team from installation through to launch.
Download a Customer Support brochure
Training Webinars: Register for a complimentary training webinar to learn more about specific Equicare features.
On site training: Contact us to customize and schedule an on site training program for new staff, or to refresh your skills.
ASTRO Training: In 2016, we are pleased to offer complimentary training for customers at our booth at ASTRO, in Boston Sept 25 – 27. Contact us to schedule your training.
- Workflow Analysis – We’ll conduct a thorough analysis of your current workflows, and work with you to develop a solution that incorporates ECS into your daily operations.
- Clinical Content Review – ECS includes a regularly updated library of clinical content, but we will also help you customize assessment templates, questionnaires, and follow-up templates to meet your clinical and operational needs.
- Interface Configuration – A technical expert will set up the interfaces between ECS and your Oncology Information System, as well as complete the initial upload of patient information. We’ll also help you with data verification and provide guidance for maintaining data quality.
- Onsite Training – One of our product experts will provide you with hands on training to configure ECS and give you the skills you need to work on your own. We’ll conduct the session on site with as many members of your team as you think necessary, and use real patient data when possible so you can see ECS in action before you launch. Following an introduction to the software, we will be customize the content of the training session to the specific interests of your organization.
- Documentation – We’ll leave you with hard and soft copies of a comprehensive user manual for your reference.
Equicare Health provides turnkey installation and training services at a fixed price. Additional training packages are available for new staff training or for refresh training as required.
Please contact support at email@example.com for more information.
learn more about Launching a SUrvivorship & Navigation Program
If you’re interested in more training on how to launch survivorship and navigation programs, we highly recommend the executive training sessions provided by the George Washington Cancer Institute. The GW Cancer Institute integrates and coordinates the broad spectrum of cancer-related activities across the GW campus and among its affiliated partners. Working together with the GW Hospital and GW Medical Faculty Associates, the GW Cancer Institute brings multidisciplinary clinical, research, education, and outreach programs together in a comprehensive approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
Executive Training on Navigation and Survivorship: Finding Your Patient Focus is a two-day comprehensive hands-on training program that equips health care professionals with the tools needed to launch and sustain navigation and survivorship programs, two cornerstones of patient-centered care. Participants learn strategic planning techniques for developing, implementing, evaluating and sustaining patient navigation and survivorship programs.