EQUICARE CS™ (ECS) is a complete oncology patient management solution designed to enable healthcare providers to effectively coordinate care for patients on their journey through screening, treatment and into survivorship. ECS includes tools for navigation, survivorship care planning, psycho-social distress management, and patient engagement, including a patient portal with all of the features found in Active Patient Portal (APP).
Follow-up survivorship care planning can help retain patients within your care network to ensure they receive the care required for best health outcomes. By using an electronic system to manage patients, organizations are typically able to operate more efficiently and see more patients. The improvements in patient retention and operational efficiency can enable your organization to realize a return on investment in survivorship. Get an estimate of your ROI today.
|Download a brochure||Watch demo videos||Contact us for a live demo|
- Interfaces with your OIS (ARIA® & MOSAIQ). These interfaces can eliminate manual or duplicate data entry. Equicare also supports HL7 interfaces to most hospital information systems.
- A complete library of 500+ educational articles from OncoLink. Topics include general oncology information, treatment options, managing side and late effects, as well as over 200 drug fact sheets.
- Compliance worklists. Identify patients and actions to complete to monitor progress towards goals like CoC Accreditation or Meaningful Use. Take action and the list updates in real time.
- Support for 28 disease sites
- A library of follow-up templates from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- A library of patient and operational reports to monitor ativity in real time, and tools to create custom patient reports
- A library of over 75 questionnaires, including the NCCN distress thermometer, FACIT questionnaires and the option to create questionnaires.
- Configuration options. Customize branding and visual identity, patient communication templates, clinical content, and operational rules (eg. clinician alert thresholds).
- Implementation and installation support. Equicare provides interface configuration, workflow analysis, clinical content review, onsite training, documentation, and phone and email customer support. Learn more about our customer support.
- A suite of marketing templates. A Customer Marketing Kit helps you inform patients, your organization, your community and the media about the services you offer through customizable marketing templates. Contact us for access to the Marketing Kit.
- A Meaningful Use-certified patient portal, with all the features included in APP. Learn more about APP.
Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation
The 1,500+ cancer facilities in the US that are accredited by the CoC are required to have a formal plan for the delivery of Continuum of Care Services by 2013 and to begin implementation of these plans by 2015 in order to maintain accreditation. EQUICARE CS meets all three requirements for Continuum of Care Services today: patient navigation process, psychosocial distress screening, and survivorship care planning.
|Patient Navigation||Psychosocial Distress Screening||Survivorship Care Planning|