Active Patient Portal
Active Patient Portal (APP) is a secure, web-based portal designed specifically for oncology patients. APP can help patients and their families gain a deeper understanding of their medical condition and stay connected to their care team throughout treatment. With secure access through a standard web browser, and an intuitive user interface, APP is easy to use and implement for both patients and care providers.
Ensuring that patients have reliable, secure access to their personal health information is a central component in the ARRA-HITECH Act, which promotes the “Meaningful Use” of healthcare information technology. Active Patient Portal meets this need by providing patients with anytime, anywhere electronic access to their oncology specific personal health information.
|Download a brochure||Watch Demo videos||Contact us for a live demo|
APP Benefits for your organization
|Meaningful Use Certification||Patient Engagement||Operational Efficiencies|
APP BENEFITS for your patients
Patients can do all of the following within APP:
- Request, change or cancel appointments online
- Receive email or text message reminders for upcoming scheduled appointments
- View contact info for their entire care team, and communicate with them via secure messaging
- View a summary of health information, download it to their own computer, and securely send this health information to another healthcare provider
- View a summary of their treatment history, medications, and lab results
- Complete questionnaires and forms online
- Learn more about their condition and side effects of treatment with easy to read, relevant educational materials from OncoLink
- Authorize a friend or family member to access and interact with their health information in the patient portal